Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My baby has fingernails!

Today is my last Tuesday in the office in 2010!! Sure, we're still 7 weeks from seeing "her" for the first time, but another milestone has passed! After this week, I am no longer allowed to travel my 104 mile daily commute. Don't celebrate for me too much before I remind you that I'll still be working from my home office :)

Week 32 According to the Internet:

Your baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. You're gaining about a pound a week (ha! that's grossly understated!) and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Understanding this Post Title:

If you are pregnant, have a baby, or are planning to get pregnant and have a dry sense of humor with an appreciation for "smart" humor, rent JUNO! This movie is at the top of my list for all times! This post title is a knock off of a line from the movie, "Your baby has fingernails."

No comments:

Post a Comment