Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Karter & Karson Baby Shower!

On Saturday, we celebrated Karter (our bundle-of-joy-to-be) and
Karson (Mel & Justin's bundle-of-boy-to-be) with family and friends! Jared and the boys took Justin out to celebrate Dad-hood, and we gals stayed back at the house where Brittney and Mel co-hosted a shower for Karter and me AND Brittney and I co-hosted a shower for Karson and Mel! You think that's confusing? Wait until you have to keep Karter and Karson's names straight!

Thank you to everyone who joined us and to those of you who would have liked to have and couldn't; I had so much fun and could never express how important having the support of such wonderful friends and family has been for me.

There are times when I wonder how in the world will I ever do what I'm about to do - and that's when I rely on my life-lines - YOU! The past 2 1/2 years has never been easy, but it has always been worth it. I am so thankful to have each of you beside us through this journey. Getting ready for the party took plenty of preparation! Jordan was a big help making the sign and yummy treats!


















Aunt Brittney showed off her culinary skills making some homemade pepperoni sandwiches!
And Uncle Justin showed off his superior decorating skills by hanging some super festive ceiling hangers!

Karter received wonderful presents from our wonderful friends and family! Some were cute - Some were practical - Some were cute AND practical! We are so thankful for them all!!





















Before departing on Sunday morning, Justin and Mel joined us for a "Where's Waldo" style photo opportunity. Can you find 6 Rinkers in the pictures below?

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good looking bellies!

    Also, I see seven Rinkers! You forgot about that handsome fella on the wall! :-)

    www.ourrinkerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete