Monday, November 15, 2010

Blessed before 10a.m.!

Today is my first day working from home. So far, I am liking the setup! Perhaps surprisingly, I've elected to get dressed in the mornings. There are really 2 things that drove that decision. First, let's hope that I eventually need to go to the hospital and make a baby. Second, the basement is a bit too cool for pajamas!! But... I didn't get stuck in traffic. I didn't have to rush. I didn't have to park further away than what I like to... in the rain. AND, I have gotten to listen to the sweet sound of giggles and the pidder-padder of little feet above me while Jordan practices her walking. Being more relaxed and more productive at the same time is such a blessing when you're feeling as tired as I have been feeling!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on choosing to get dressed. I would definitely be rockin the PJ's! And "working" by the fireplace while watching Today, Regis and Kelly, and sippin on some hot chocolate. Oops, I think I just decided to quit my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Today, I put on make-up and shoes, combed my hair, and carried my purse to the basement. The purse was un-necessary, and I carried it back up once I realized :) Jordan's Nanny laughed at me and said that I'd eventually get the hang of it. I just hope it's before I have to go back to the office!

    ReplyDelete