Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mark your calendars!

We're on the schedule for Thursday, Dec 30 at 7:30a.  So unless she gets anxious, Dec 30 at 7:30a it is!!

She may miss Christmas (and spoil our ornament tradition), but she'll be here to help us ring in the New Year!  I hope they do it up big at Akron General, because it looks like we'll be watching the ball drop from our hospital room!  But what's important is that we'll be doing it together... as a new family of 4!  Hopefully I can convince Mama Hamilton to join us with some pork and sauerkraut.  I hate the stuff, but she always promises me that I'll have a year of misfortune if I don't have my pork and sauerkraut on New Years!! 

Coming soon to a city near you: The Rinker family of 4 - Jared, Crystal, Jordan and Karter!

4 comments:

  1. Jen - Crying and dancing at your desk in the same week? Your co-workers are going to think you've gone crazy! :)

    If all goes well, it's usually a 3 day stay! I think that means that we should probably be released the evening of the 1st, but we'll have to wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a definitive date!

    Boo for sauerkraut being a tradition. Or for existing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay! it's so much fun bringing in the new year with a new lil one!! (Logan was born 12/31) I got to watch the ball drop while Logan screamed and daddy snored on the pull out couch in the hospital room - you know he'd had a really tough day ;). Memories of a lifetime!! :) So glad you have a date set! - Jenni (Huber)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited!!!!! Cannot wait to meet my new little niece!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete