Thursday, December 23, 2010

... 7 Days ...

I haven't received all of my maternity pictures back from Roxxi Photo yet, and given the timing with the holidays, I don't think the big reveal I've been planning is likely before Karter's entry... so... new plan! 

(Yes, Jared, there must always be a plan and I love you.)

So the new plan is... I will countdown the days with a new picture a day! 

(Perhaps this is more exciting for me than you, but if you're reading, I'm assuming that you're fully prepared to share in my excitement... no matter how silly :)

And as the creepy spinning baby on the right indicates, one week from today, we will be kissing our newest blessing from above.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic!
    Donia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great plan to count down the days with maternity pictures!!

    We'll be seeing you guys (and Karter) really soon!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's a good one" as Jordan would say it! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete