Monday, December 6, 2010

36 Week Update!

I'm feeling a bit winy today... be warned.

This has been what I would call our first big snow of the season.  It started on Saturday, while we were at Jared's annual Christmas party for work and still hasn't stopped.  The ground is white, but the snow isn't super thick yet.  And it's COLD outside!!

So of all mornings to have a doctor's appointment, I had one today.  I am about 20 miles from the doctor's office, and it usually takes me about 20 minutes to get there.  Today, it took an hour!  No, I didn't prepare for that.  Yes, I was late.

The doctor's appointment went okay.  They still were able to see me pretty quickly, but between the actual appointment, test, and trip to the lab, it took forever.  We did my strep test that we didn't do last week.

On the way home, I stopped at the grocery to pick up a few items.  Primarily, food for Jordan.  That trip also took longer than it needed to; and then by the time I got home, the bags had shifted just enough for her jarred food to fall out onto the driveway and bust everywhere.  I managed to salvage a few, but that only partially helps.

I've tried working today, but I'm pretty run down.  I just sent a note to my boss and will be shutting down for a few hours to try to get ahead of this feeling of ick that's coming on.

Wish me a nice nap and that I will wake up far less winy and ready to post something fun to read!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like Jordan has more cause to be irritated than her mother does. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your shut down only lasts a few hours - I call that a victory! Sometimes I get stuck in shutdown mode!!

    ReplyDelete