Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 14...

Yesterday, I was positive that we are having a girl. Today, I'm not so sure. Ice cream made me sick last night, and I'm still sick this morning. Salty pretzels seem to be making me feel a little better. And, according to my not so reliable sources, salty = boy; sweet = girl.

But, here's the good news. 33% of my pregnancy has passed with only 67% left to go!

Fetal development in pregnancy week 14: At about 3.5 inches long, his/her little body and limber limbs are coordinated enough for loads of complicated motions. In fact, his/her whole body is moving right now! Our baby is also starting to develop the ability to move its eyes this week and can make all sorts of fun facial expressions like squinting, frowning, and grimacing. Cute development of the week: his/her little hands can grasp at things and he/she may already be sucking its thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment