Friday, July 23, 2010

Movement!

I have been feeling the baby move a little lately - and this morning, he/she's been really getting around!

Speaking of movement, Jordan's position has changed. She told me last night that she wants a little sister. She even said that they could share a room if it's a big room (not her current pink room, that's hers and only hers). She also finally decided that my belly is no longer "little" and announced that it's "big" today.

For those who don't know, I gained 96 lbs (before I stopped looking at the scale) with Jordan. I am trying to keep that as my record and never approach it again. I had lost about 75 of those pounds before getting pregnant with Carter/Haley. Based on my height, weight, and BMI, I am told that I should only gain between 25-35 lbs with this baby! What? That seems like nonsense, but I am proud to say that I am still right on target! 4 months in and I haven't been taken over by the XL Fudge Round cravings!

No comments:

Post a Comment