Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lesson Learned!

I noticed this morning when I put on my favorite maternity pants that they were a little tighter than usual, but since I'm about to enter the final couple of months, I figured that's to be expected and shrugged it off. But after my hour+ commute and 2 hours of sitting at my desk, my tummy was screaming! It was decided - I was either going to puke or have to take my favorite pants off! I considered cutting the waist of my pants, but I still really like them and expect that I'll want to wear them for a little while after Karter is born...

So I left work and went down the street to the Salvation Army. Don't judge. It's the closest thing to my office that I was sure would have maternity pants and I was about to bust!

I noticed on my way in the door that clothing is 50% off today. Not only did I find a pair of oversized and comfortable pants to slip on today, but I also ended up with my new favorite jeans, a sleeveless turtleneck sweater, a cardigan, a button down, and a dress! And my total ticket... $25!!!!

So I suppose I learned 2 lessons today...
(1) don't walk out the door in pants that already hurt my belly
(2) shop the Salvation Army for maternity clothes!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonder why when you said "sleeveless turtleneck sweater" I pictured a Dickie?

    ReplyDelete