Monday, September 13, 2010

Well on my way to almost there!

Jared FINALLY got to feel Karter kick this weekend!

Before Jordan was born, Jared's presence made her kick like crazy. It wasn't uncommon for her kicks and punches to wake him up in the middle of the night if I rolled over to face him and my belly brushed up against him. (Yes, if you're bride gains 96lbs., you should expect that she will intrude on your sleeping space).

But with Karter, Jared has a completely different effect. Perhaps she is already a Daddy's girl, because no matter how much she's moving, she calms the second his hand gets near my stomach.

I am nearing the end of my second trimester with the start of Week 24. I don't care how others define it, because to me, Week 24 = 6 months pregnant and well on my way to being almost there!
I have a doctor appointment this afternoon and will hopefully have good news to share this evening!

1 comment:

  1. This just made me cry...I'm such a softy! It is so wonderful & amazing that life before born already has a personality! Can I post this on my facebook profile?

    ReplyDelete