Monday, October 3, 2011

' On the Bus

Wheels on the bus went round and round; while mama's tears came crashing down!

Today was Jordan's first day riding the school bus.  After much build up and anticipation, I still didn't know what to expect.  And when she looked out the window at me, I realized, she didn't know what to expect either.  But when she returned this afternoon, the verdict was in.  And I quote, "I like it better than the car." 

Excitedly waiting for the school bus,

or nervously waiting for the school bus...

Either way, it showed up right on time!

Look 6 windows back from the front (the one behind the silver emergency window).

And after school, they brought an excited Jordan back to me...!

3 comments:

  1. I should have reminded you, you can make the pictures bigger by clicking on them. They'll open in a new window. They still aren't meant to be print quality, so if there's ever anything that you'd like to have a hard copy of, please let me know and I can send a hi-res file for printing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got teary-eyed just reading this and she's not even my kid! She is so beautiful, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe this is even possible. That sweet little face looking out the window...too much!

    ReplyDelete